“excellent place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Perth, Australia
“excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

maxine & jeff stayed 8 days rama beach resort & villas. the stay we very good. breakfast was also very good, we couldnt have ask for anything more. rooms were very clean . it a worth staying at this hotel if you want quiet time.

Room Tip: rooms on south side
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Yuni R, ASM at Rama Beach Resort and Villas, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Maxine

I has been a great pleasure having you stay with us.

and we do look forward to welcoming you back many times again in the future

yuni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Have stayed at Rama beach before. Excellent value, the grounds are keep immaculate, the rooms I've stayed in( twin and villa ) are great. The beds are so comfortable, the aircon is fantastic. Cleaning staff are prompt and quick. The pool is fabulous. The beach is about 300 meters from the hotel, as well as massage palours, clothing stores, money exchange and restaurants. It's close to the airport. $3.50 aud. but you can't hear aircraft noise. I found the restaurant prices dearer then the other restaurants nearby. Still cheaper then anything in Australia though.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Talia,

Thank you for your compliment, I will definitely pass to the Team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back here

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had a wonderful trip at Bali, including hotel, food, shopping, view, and friendly people.
Rama beach hotel staff are friendly, service was good and fast. Swimming pool was clean and nice. Convenient to out for shopping, beach, and airport.
Nice hotel, worth to stay in Rama beach hotel.I will recommend my friends for this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Kim Leng,

Thank you for a such a great compliments for us, for our staffs, our service and our food...

It sounds like you had a great stay with us

It is our hope to welcome you again in the near future

Vancouver, BC, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stayed at the Rama Beach Resort and Villas last week and was pleasantly surprised. The staff and especially the manager I Komand Suarjana took extra care that my stay at their resort was comfortable. I had been staying at another resort in the Nusa Dua area prior to arriving at the Rama Beach Resort, and had slipped at the other resort on their tiled floor and hurt my back. So by the time I arrived at the Rama I was not very comfortable especially in the Bali heat. Also when I got their I was informed that I was not booked for the first night there, ( my own fault, I mixed up my dates). But right away they gave me the internet rate for the Pool Villa, and got me into the room.

The room is clean, spacious and very private. The entire resort consists of villas, so you feel like you have your own little sanctuary. The washroom is huge and has a separate shower and huge tub. The property is very lush, green and you don't even feel for a minute that right outside their doors is the Tuban Beach area, you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. ( Tuban Beach is right next to Kuta Beach, but much quieter). Free Wifi in room, LCD TV, DVD player. If you do not need an extra bed you can just pay for breakfast for an extra person, which I believe was about $16 US.

The beach is actually about a 5 minute walk, the easiest way to get there is via the front lobby and walk toward the right, down the street. This resort would be number one in the area if the beach was directly in front of them.
They have an amazing bar and restaurant in front of the Holiday Inn called Envy) to watch the sunset from. The beach is okay, Nusa Dua has nicer beaches, but Tuban is nicer than Kuta which is insanely busy.

They have a free shuttle that will take you to Discovery Mall in the centre of Kuta.

I had kids with me and wanted to go the zoo and monkey forest, the front desk tour operator gave me almost the same rate I was receiving from the cab drivers on the street and she took credit card. The driver was excellent and also took me to a Balinese temple and art gallery.

There are a couple of laundry places, phone places and little stores across the street. If you make a left when leaving the lobby you can start walking to busier streets with food and shopping.

The breakfast was good, they have free WIFI throughout the resort, the main pool was never too busy.

It is a small, homely type of resort, which I totally prefer and for the money you pay, it is totally worthwhile! And the best literally 5 minutes from the airport.

I wish I was back there:) Thank you Rama Beach Resort for making my stay in Bali so comfortable!

Room Tip: Pool Villa totally worth it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to know that overall you had great experience with us.

We’ll proudly share it to all of our team and It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. It is our hope to welcome you again in the near future

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at Rama Beach. We stayed here last year in October and again in January and intend on retuning in June.
Close to the energy of Kuta but in a quiet and convenient location. Can not fault the staff and were made to feel important and appreciated.The standard of food has improved and we were treated to a complimentary dinner for 4 which was outstanding.We find it hard not to stay at this resort and you would be unlikely to find a better for value resort. Gardens are immaculate and pool is great and staff are helpful.Recommend to anyone just wanting to relax and enjoy a stay in a lovely resort

Room Tip: we had 2 rooms next to each other and opened the internal common door which made access to both room...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ian,

Sunny greetings from Bali

Thank you for a such a great compliments for us

We are looking forward to welcome you back here

with warm regards
Yuni
Shenzhen, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

friendly staff and nice service, beautiful view, pool and so good breakfast,I will come again,friendly staff and nice service, beautiful view, pool and so good breakfast,I will come again,friendly staff and nice service, beautiful view, pool and so good breakfast,I will come again,friendly staff and nice service, beautiful view, pool and so good breakfast,I will come again,Thanks RAMA

Room Tip: villa is better
Dear Zhixun

Thank you for staying with us.

Great to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in our Resort.

We hope to welcome you back to our Resort

Margaret River, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

So you want a review.
Tell me again why I couldn't wear a T/shirt in the pool because I'm not buying "the chemicals could fade my $3 t shirt" especially when I'm wearing $80 boardies.I was shocked when asked to remove my T/shirt or get out of the pool I chose the latter as I have skin cancers that are being attended to and having surgery next week( I told this to the Manager) .These are on my shoulders and back. What makes me so furious is spending aver $2000 (plus spending another 2K) on a holiday and being told you can't use the pool and yet every day I saw people wearing tops of one description or another and what about people wearing more modest bathers for Religious reasons .We ended up at a friends hotel where wearing a T/shirt was not a problem and therefore spent most of our time there spending money at their swim up bar.
The WiFi in our room wasn't very strong even though we had a modem in our room stronger at our friends cheaper hotel
My t/shirt was plain no motif /I'm 176cm @ 85kg so not trying to be modest just sun smart

Room Tip: private pool villa
Dear John,

Greetings from Rama Beach Resort & Villas

Regret to inform that we do not allow all guest to swim with Tshirt as other guest
as made a commend on it in the past and also hygiene reason

yuni

Been to Rama Beach Resort and Villas? Share your experiences!