We stayed here for a week in May. We had a 2 bedroom apartment attached to the timeshare side of this resort. The room was very roomy, well appointed with very good comfortable beds, 2 bathrooms, ensuite attached to the main bedroom.
This resort has excellent setting with well appointed gardens. It is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta.The newere hotels that are being buokilt and there are many of them are just a concrete structure that does not have the same outdoor character that this resort offers. Situated in Tuban, south of Kuta and the 'main drag' it is very quiet within the resort.
Staff are very helpful and willing to assist you whenever they can. There is always a friendly smile from everyone, even when you pass one of the many workers going about their tasks at this resort. This is one place where you can relax completely.
Very good buffet breakfast and plenty od eating places outside the resort. Just head out the resort front entrance and head left. A great local restaurent/wahrung right down the end of the street on the right. Really great local food and very good prices. Head right and you have the SA cafe also a good eating place. Good prices also.
Laundry just across the street from the front entrance. Two ladies here look after this task and have great prices also.
You can go along the street turning left and there is another laundry. well signposted on the right had side.
Down sides.... The lighting in these rooms is very dull. Not well positioned. eg in the bathroom the light over the mirror does not shine on your face unless you were shaving your forehead!!!
There is no WiFi in any of the rooms. Only available in the lobby, bar and around the pool.
This would have to be the only hotel/resort that I have stayed in Aisa that does not have WiFi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Risata Bali Resort & Spa is just 5 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport,walking distance to Lippo Mall,Discovery Shopping Mall, Waterbom Park,Kuta Art Market, Centre and Kuta Beach. It features a spa and a large outdoor pool with a bar amongst natural surroundings. Featuring modern home comfort and elements of Balinese artistry, rooms are decorated in shades of calming green and dark wooden furniture. Each has a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities. A safety deposit box is provided. You can enjoy Balinese dance or cooking classes conducted by the resort. It also has a library set in a traditional Balinese outdoor pavilion and a free fitness centre. Free internet access is available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Risata Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Risata Bali Hotel Tuban
- Risata Bali Resort And Spa
- Risata Bali Resort & Spa Tuban