Risata has been our staple for the past 3 years when we stay at bali. Like everywhere in bali the locals are friendly and inviting. This is more evident at the risata resort. Extremely helpful, warm and freindly staff. The resort is a touch smaller than most resorts but this has a more intimate feel. The pool is great and never crowded, with a large warm pool with swim up bar. It is so close to kuta shopping an dining. We love the risata and will always stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Risata Bali Resort & Spa is just 5 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport,walking distance to Lippo Mall,Discovery Shopping Mall, Waterbom Park,Kuta Art Market, Centre and Kuta Beach. It features a spa and a large outdoor pool with a bar amongst natural surroundings. Featuring modern home comfort and elements of Balinese artistry, rooms are decorated in shades of calming green and dark wooden furniture. Each has a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities. A safety deposit box is provided. You can enjoy Balinese dance or cooking classes conducted by the resort. It also has a library set in a traditional Balinese outdoor pavilion and a free fitness centre. Free internet access is available in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Risata Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Risata Bali Hotel Tuban
- Risata Bali Resort And Spa
- Risata Bali Resort & Spa Tuban