Came from the Padma to vary our visit to Bali, and booked into the Patra Jasa for the final 5 days for over new year. Very disappointed with how old the resort is. Yes Gough Whitlam stayed here in the 70's, and I dont think they have made any changes since that era!
The pool was ok, and we stayed in a Royal Villa which cost over US$700 per night for our family of five. The rack rate was over US$1500 per night so dont think anyone in their right mind would pay that. The Villa was spacious and comfortable enough, but we found the service around the resort second rate to where we had just stayed. The breakfast area is old and worn out, with the line up for the egg station too long (one person on??). The food was below par, and if you wanted a cup of tea or coffee, you had to go and get your own from an old machine.
The wireless connection was so frustrating as it came in and out, but generally very slow to the point where dont bother trying to hook up.
Didnt eat there (except some breakfasts) as meals were not enticing at all, unless you like buffet style with no flavour.
The grounds were ok, but again tired and old. Sunset outlook from our room was great.
Hope whoever owns this resort puts some investment back into it and does an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort and Villas is set amongst 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas Tuban