“I want this and that and oh.. that one too and this one also...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fukutaro Airport

Fukutaro Airport
Ngurah Rai International Airport | Next International Departure gate 1,2, Tuban, Bali, Indonesia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Tuban
Tampa, Florida
“I want this and that and oh.. that one too and this one also...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

You are kidding me, right!.
Look at me title, I bet you think either my stomach is that big or my greedy eyes talk.
No.., this is a must to stop by while you are waiting your flight in Denpasar Airport if you like Sushi, Sashimi or just say Japanese food, period.

When you enter this restaurant (located like in the last end), of course like any other Japanese Restaurant, they will welcome you.
Then they will seat you according what you prefer, table or Japanese style.., it's your choice, even they have sushi bar if you like.
And this is what I love, I can smoke my cigarette, this is such a big point or plus for me...
The price is affordable..

I tried, noodle, sushi, sashimi, avocado salad, the pond snails, the coconut dessert.
They are all amazing, very tasty, delicious,fresh,.. wow...phenomenal!!!.
It's a great food and it's a must visit, it's worth of your $ and times.

Thanks for serving and having me there and if I have another opportunity to visit Bali again and absolutely I will stop at your restaurant again. You are amazing!.

PS: Keep smiling !!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sydney
“Always great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Fukataro are consistently good and a must while waiting for flights. They also have branches throughout Kuta and other areas of Bali which deliver. The sashimi is fresh and prepared traditionally infront of you by experienced sashimi chefs and is always top quality. A ritual for me while waiting for flights and will continue to eat here whenever I am at DPS airport.
Recommend the tuna and salmon sashimi.

• Visited April 2012