This was our first hotel in Bali after the very long journey from Europe. We booked our stay with points, which normally gets you a standard room, which was too small for us (2 adults + 2 small children), but by e-mailing to the hotel they provided upgrade fees to other room types where we could fit the full family. Communication was very prompt and efficient, and with a few e-mails back and forth we arranged the upgrade, a baby cot, an extra bed and airport pickup (very welcome after the long flight).
Everything was perfect and made for a great start of our holiday: our room (Deluxe Garden View) was very spacious (even with the extra bed and the cot), and there was a fridge that you could fill yourself (there's a convenience store in the hotel itself, or a supermarket in a new shopping mall less than 10 mins away on foot), great for our baby supplies.
There's a great kids pool in the shade (great!), only about 40 cms deep. Floating bars and rings can be borrowed at the pool bar. We didn't have time to do everything, but you can borrow bikes and ride along the beach (which is just outside the hotels), go jogging (maps provided), use the kids club, join the many activities organised every day, visit the spa and I am sure I am still forgetting something...
We tried all restaurants and they were all very good and good value, with several options for the kids (the kids eat free deal was great too), plus there were highchairs (a rarity everywhere else on our trip). All the staff was very friendly, very helpful and lovely towards us and the kids.
We usually stay in small guesthouses or b&b when travelling so this was a bit of an exception for us - however we enjoyed every moment of our stay and when we look back to our holiday thinking about what we would have done differently, we both agree that we should have stayed longer at this hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Island of the Gods, the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is guided by its namesake, the Balinese God of the Ocean. Located on three hectares of beautifully terraced tropical gardens, this contemporary, Balinese-inspired resort features 195 guest rooms and suites along a perfect stretch of white sand beach. Appealing to families and couples alike, Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is situated in the secluded enclave of Tuban, an easy 10 minute drive from the airport, and a short stroll to the vibrant shopping and entertainment area of Kuta. Guests will be spoiled for the choice with families enjoying the themed KidSuites, Family Suites and the many creative children s and teen s activities. Couples can groove to the beat at The Beach chill out bar & restaurant or relax with a soothing treatment at the oceanside Tea Tree Spa. For those choosing the resort for meeting and incentive programs, whether it is the naturally lit Balinese-styled ballroom, roof-top terrace or the many themed events, a program at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is sure to bring the team together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban