I've been to Bali many times over the years and stayed all over the island but in recent years have favoured the Sanur side. This time my children and grandkids had all booked to stay at the Bali Dynasty (really disappointed with that one, send me mail if you want to know why) and we chose to stay at the Holiday Inn. What a pleasant surprise. It was really relaxing, quiet in the evenings, great service, nice breakfasts, clean rooms and really comfy beds. The only negative was wifi was not free for guests. The location was excellent too and we would walk up to the family at the Dynasty and go from there or they would join us at our hotel.
After a dreadful crappy run down hotel in Kuta years ago and snapping dogs running around everywhere and the rough and aggressive Javanese hawkers I had said never again would I stay in Kuta. Well because of the kids I did and I will add Im so glad I did. I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn (15 mins walking south of Kuta centre here again. There is a huge new shopping complex with a great hyperpermarket being built 5 mins walking away (the hypermarket was already opened when we were there) but I imagine the rest will be fully operational in the next month or so. The cab to the airport was only about $2.50 but we paid $5.00 (50,000) Come on $2.50 is nothing even if it was only 5 mins away. We paid (by choice) 50,000 rupiah each way to the hotel. We only ate at the hotel a couple of times for dinner as there was so much choice elsewhere when you got your bearings and the food was great and so cheap. Even though I've been so many times I was amazed again at the cheap prices especially the meals
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Island of the Gods, the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is guided by its namesake, the Balinese God of the Ocean. Located on three hectares of beautifully terraced tropical gardens, this contemporary, Balinese-inspired resort features 195 guest rooms and suites along a perfect stretch of white sand beach. Appealing to families and couples alike, Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is situated in the secluded enclave of Tuban, an easy 10 minute drive from the airport, and a short stroll to the vibrant shopping and entertainment area of Kuta. Guests will be spoiled for the choice with families enjoying the themed KidSuites, Family Suites and the many creative children s and teen s activities. Couples can groove to the beat at The Beach chill out bar & restaurant or relax with a soothing treatment at the oceanside Tea Tree Spa. For those choosing the resort for meeting and incentive programs, whether it is the naturally lit Balinese-styled ballroom, roof-top terrace or the many themed events, a program at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is sure to bring the team together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban