This was our second stay at the Holiday Inn Baruna and we find it to be a fantastic hotel to stay in. It is the quiet side of Kuta so you don't feel harassed every time you leave and yet it is only a short stroll into Kuta along the beach.
The staff were very helpful when we complained about a smell in our room, quickly moving us into another room. The hotel is able to cater for all, you don't need to leave if you don't want to. The rooms are clean, pool bar is a great place to meet other guests and the offering of free yoga sessions is a great incentive.
Envy restaurant is fantastic, amazing meals and even better cocktails and dessert. There is also Bali Sari (massage/ spa) a 2 minute walk away ( a lot more affordable than the hotel spa) which is great, very reasonably priced and offer a whole range of services.
Since I travel with my boyfriend and the hotel targets more towards families, we still don't feel overwhelmed with being over-run in the pool or outside area. There is so much space and lounge chairs that you are able to find your own little sanctuary.
We will definitely be visiting again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Island of the Gods, the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is guided by its namesake, the Balinese God of the Ocean. Located on three hectares of beautifully terraced tropical gardens, this contemporary, Balinese-inspired resort features 195 guest rooms and suites along a perfect stretch of white sand beach. Appealing to families and couples alike, Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is situated in the secluded enclave of Tuban, an easy 10 minute drive from the airport, and a short stroll to the vibrant shopping and entertainment area of Kuta. Guests will be spoiled for the choice with families enjoying the themed KidSuites, Family Suites and the many creative children s and teen s activities. Couples can groove to the beat at The Beach chill out bar & restaurant or relax with a soothing treatment at the oceanside Tea Tree Spa. For those choosing the resort for meeting and incentive programs, whether it is the naturally lit Balinese-styled ballroom, roof-top terrace or the many themed events, a program at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is sure to bring the team together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.