Initially booked a superior room for two nights but decided to upgrade to a deluxe one for a better view. The original room was ok but we did not really like the view from the room, which is a garden and a wall of another property. Another downside is that they attached two twin-beds and make them into one king-sized bed. None of these would have probably been an issue if I were not such a picky traveller!
Our deluxe room was almost perfect! We could not be happier to see a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and the sea, and finally a real king-sized bed! The hotel itself provides a relaxing but fun ambience, exactly what we were looking for in a quick weekend getaway to Bali. Its direct access to the beach is nothing but convenient. There are more than enough facilities, from a spa to a playground, for us to enjoy. Never a dull moment. To top it off, the airport is only a stone's throw away. It merely took us 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport and vice versa; a great thing to those who prefer to avoid Kuta's traffic. Overall, it was such a short but sweet experience to all of us and we would definitely return for that obvious reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali Tuban