We stayed in a family suite with our two children (2.5 and 5.5years) from 23 - 31 July. We were expecting a lot due to the good reviews and we were pleasantly surprised. All of the things that others have mentioned (clean, spacious rooms, great service, convenience store, kids eat free, location etc) is all true but there were a few extra things that we weren't expecting that made it extra special for us and especially for our kids, such as: both our kids got a free backpack, all of the staff greeted us by name (especially the kids), free wifi and free kids club due to staying in a suite), free use of bikes (this was brilliant, we took them all away along the beach path as far as we could go towards Legian, highly recommend!) the towel animals (including an extra special one on my bday), a really yummy birthday cake (even had my age on it!) in our fridge with a lovely note waiting for us after a day out and the nightly theme nights (especially Friday night) were all fantastic. We were also surprised that the guy who picked us up from the airport brought a pram with him which was a godsend as the distance from the terminal to the car is a bit of a walk and a bit difficult with a couple of kids and lots of luggage :-) totally recommend getting an airport transfer through the hotel, especially if you have kiddies (only Us10, each way).
The hotel is also great if you have young children. The kids had their own pirate themed room (family suite) and bathtub which was great. Heaps of storage space in these rooms! What we didn't know was these rooms have a huge private terrace with two big lounges/cushions which face directly into the kids playground. Hubby and I would relax on the lounges and watch the kids play, fantastic if you just want to hang around the room for a bit.
Usually we like to change where we stay each time we visit Bali and we have always stayed in villas before, but the HI was so great that we will definitely stay there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali Tuban