We just returned from 10nights that the Holiday Inn Baruna Tuban.
It was absolutely brilliant!
We had a family suite, which was excellent. Newly refurbished rooms and play equipment right outside our room!.
Envy Bar is superb, we spend many nights sitting drinking cocktails at sunset and eating dinner here, whilst out 2kids ages 4 and 6 played on the grass area with the other kids.
However it isnt only the 5 star facilities at the resort that will have us going back it was the staff!.
From the moment we arrived we were addressed by our names and treated like royalty.Nothing was every too much for the staff. They remembered our kids and always took the time to say hello and ask if there was anything we needed.
The kids club was brilliant, they give you a mobile phone when you drop off your child so you dont have to worry about leaving the resort.
We took the time to indulge in a spa treatment and it was superb and reasonably priced.
This reflects all areas of the resort really all the food is very reasonably prices and our packages included kids eating free!
If you cant get a Family suite, I have heard from other guests that the one bedroom suites are suitable to up to 5 people.
The beach is on the doorstep.
The only thing about this hotel which is not ideal is the location, we were not massive fans of Kuta but if this resort was in seminyak or Nusa Dua it would be double to the price.
If you are a family travelling with kids you can not go past this resort. We have traveled alot with our kids and this was by far our most enjoyable trip.
We will be back for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort(R) Baruna Bali Tuban