We just returned from 10nights that the Holiday Inn Baruna Tuban.
It was absolutely brilliant!
We had a family suite, which was excellent. Newly refurbished rooms and play equipment right outside our room!.
Envy Bar is superb, we spend many nights sitting drinking cocktails at sunset and eating dinner here, whilst out 2kids ages 4 and 6 played on the grass area with the other kids.
However it isnt only the 5 star facilities at the resort that will have us going back it was the staff!.
From the moment we arrived we were addressed by our names and treated like royalty.Nothing was every too much for the staff. They remembered our kids and always took the time to say hello and ask if there was anything we needed.
The kids club was brilliant, they give you a mobile phone when you drop off your child so you dont have to worry about leaving the resort.
We took the time to indulge in a spa treatment and it was superb and reasonably priced.
This reflects all areas of the resort really all the food is very reasonably prices and our packages included kids eating free!
If you cant get a Family suite, I have heard from other guests that the one bedroom suites are suitable to up to 5 people.
The beach is on the doorstep.
The only thing about this hotel which is not ideal is the location, we were not massive fans of Kuta but if this resort was in seminyak or Nusa Dua it would be double to the price.
If you are a family travelling with kids you can not go past this resort. We have traveled alot with our kids and this was by far our most enjoyable trip.
We will be back for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Island of the Gods, the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is guided by its namesake, the Balinese God of the Ocean. Located on three hectares of beautifully terraced tropical gardens, this contemporary, Balinese-inspired resort features 195 guest rooms and suites along a perfect stretch of white sand beach. Appealing to families and couples alike, Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is situated in the secluded enclave of Tuban, an easy 10 minute drive from the airport, and a short stroll to the vibrant shopping and entertainment area of Kuta. Guests will be spoiled for the choice with families enjoying the themed KidSuites, Family Suites and the many creative children s and teen s activities. Couples can groove to the beat at The Beach chill out bar & restaurant or relax with a soothing treatment at the oceanside Tea Tree Spa. For those choosing the resort for meeting and incentive programs, whether it is the naturally lit Balinese-styled ballroom, roof-top terrace or the many themed events, a program at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is sure to bring the team together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban