The resort is nice. Your able to walk directly out to the ocean. Staff seem to friendly. I think my issue is the very small room and extremely small shower. I guess I expected more from a Holiday Inn.
Can't say I would stay here again, but really nothing wrong with the place.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Island of the Gods, the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is guided by its namesake, the Balinese God of the Ocean. Located on three hectares of beautifully terraced tropical gardens, this contemporary, Balinese-inspired resort features 195 guest rooms and suites along a perfect stretch of white sand beach. Appealing to families and couples alike, Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is situated in the secluded enclave of Tuban, an easy 10 minute drive from the airport, and a short stroll to the vibrant shopping and entertainment area of Kuta. Guests will be spoiled for the choice with families enjoying the themed KidSuites, Family Suites and the many creative children s and teen s activities. Couples can groove to the beat at The Beach chill out bar & restaurant or relax with a soothing treatment at the oceanside Tea Tree Spa. For those choosing the resort for meeting and incentive programs, whether it is the naturally lit Balinese-styled ballroom, roof-top terrace or the many themed events, a program at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali is sure to bring the team together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.