I was in Bali for several weeks and wanted to be close to the airport before my early flight out so I spent one night at the Harris in Tuban.
- close to the airport
- free airport shuttle
- good service
- no elevator and the rooms are far from reception
- you can smell smoke even in the non-smoking rooms
- there isn't too much around the hotel itself so you are basically stuck in the room unless you want to cab or walk a while into Kuta
- pool was dirty and no one would dare go in it
Overall if you need a place to stay for 1 night that is real close to the airport, this is your place.
I wouldn't really stay here for any other reason.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Hotel Tuban
- HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming and stylishly modern hotel provides 66 guestrooms consisting of Harris Rooms and Harris Suites. Harris Hotel Tuban is located only five minutes drive from both Ngurah Rai International Airport and Tuban Beach and minutes away from bustling Kuta Beach. This three-star hotel is also just ten minutes away from Legian where brilliant shopping venues, restaurants and fantastic nightclubs are happening. The on site restaurant, serves a delicious variety of Indonesian and Asian cuisine along with exotic beverages. A trendy and well appointed hotel, Harris Hotel Tuban is doubtlessly a great place of stay.H'Spa will pamper your tired body and Happy Feet foot reflexology will release tension of your feet after long day of walk and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.