“First time jet-skiers” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 19 Activities in Sandys Parish
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: H2O SPORTS, ideally located in beautiful Mangrove Bay, Somerset Village, with experienced staff ready to advise you on the best cruising itinerary for the water sports adventure of your choice!
Raritan, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“First time jet-skiers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our family just came back from a cruise to Bermuda.. something we did 25 years ago for our honeymoon but on this special anniversary we took our kids (21 and 10) with us. It was our first time on jet skiis... we all had our own but my husband had our daughter (10). Everyone had a fantastic time.. granted I was scared to death but my husband and the kids had a blast. STEFAN was awesome! He was knowledgeable, patient and so very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone. We went through the smallest drawbridge which was fun for all of us :)
If you are in Bermuda, definitely go to H2O sports and have the time of your life.

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Most Fun we've had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was exactly what we needed! This was a great experience and everyone had a lot of fun especially my 16 year old who was able to have her own jet ski. We had a guy named Stefan who was AMAZING and so knowledgeable. He took us to all the best places where we saw turtles and the shipwreck, where there were so many fish. It was one of the best activities that we chose to do on our trip to Bermuda!

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States
5 attraction reviews
“AWESOME experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I walked from my hotel at Cambridge Beaches to this place and had an amazing time. I've never done any water sports before so spoke with the person on site and his nephew. I wanted to try paddle boarding. That didn't go too well because I don't have enough balance. I actually fell off and got injured - and the staff there was SO helpful and sweet. Luckily I wasn't injured enough to miss the jet-skiing. This is now my most favorite activity. It was my first time on a jet ski and the instructor gave me just enough instruction to drive the thing, but was loose enough to let me learn and have fun on my own. IT WAS PERFECT. The guide was awesome, and I got to learn and see a lot. Next time I'm in Bermuda, I'm doing this again.

Scarborough, Maine
“Excellent operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I wanted my family to experience the excellent snorkeling Bermuda has to offer. Rather then be bundled into a big group from our cruise ship I found H2O online and arranged to rent a powerboat from them. The experience could not have been better. The staff at H2o was super friendly and delivered more then we hoped for. The boat ran great and getting it rented was no hassle at all. H20 is ideally situated as a place to launch from- no mater which way the wind or swell is running they have access to excellent snorkel spots. Besides directing me to great dive sites they showed me a few small uninhabited islands I could take my family to. It was an absolutely perfect experience. Our own private beach with a living reef and coconut palms. I can't wait to go back,

Boston, Massachusetts
“Jet Ski in Bermuda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I walked from our hotel, Cambridge Beaches, to H20 Sports. We signed up for a 1 and 1/2 hour jet ski tour. My wife had never been on a jet ski before and was very nervous. Our guide for the tour was a delightful young man named Stefan. It was very easy to get on and off the jet skis, no wading through the water. It was a beautiful sunny day. Stefan gave us an informative and fun tour. He was even able to show us a sea turtle up close. Stefan's calm and reassuring demeanor made my wife able to relax and actually enjoy the whole trip. By the end of the tour she was motoring along at quite a good speed. All in all a really fun experience. Kudos to Stefan for helping my wife feel comfortable on a jet ski.