“Great fun!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 activities in Sandys Parish
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: H2O SPORTS, ideally located in beautiful Mangrove Bay, Somerset Village, with experienced staff ready to advise you on the best cruising itinerary for the water sports adventure of your choice!
Manorville, New York
“Great fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I rented a motor boat from H2O during our recent trip to Bermuda. I would definitely recommend this, even if you don't have boating experience. The gentleman at the marina went over everything about how to operate the boat in detail. He also provided an easy to read map and gave us ideas on where to go. There are several deserted islands in the area so we picked one, anchored the boat there and snorkeled around for awhile...it was like paradise. Seeing Bermuda from the water gives you a new perspective of a beautiful island.

Visited August 2012

Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My daughter and I had a lovely first visit to Bermuda at Cambridge Beaches and enjoyed snorkling, kayak and paddle board. The Water sports staff were very friendly, accomodating, and helped teach me what on earth I was doing. I felt very safe and cared for which is important since i'm not much of a water-sport. Kim was especially wonderful. My only regret is that the hours of operation aren't longer - opening at 11 am is a little limited for tourists who want to combine water sports with a full day of other sightseeing or activities. But all in all lots of fun.

Danvers, Massachusetts
“Jamie is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were the first, I think, to commision the 32' cabin cruiser that H2O sports provides to Cambridge Beaches - it was the very best. Very laid back. Cover if you want it, sun if you don't. Very clean loo. Jamie was very attentive. We ordered a picnic lunch for two from CB ($75) and it fed five - very gormet. Great. Jaimie was the best. He was extremely knowledgeable with all my questions about the island and shared his GPS on board to demonstrate where we were going. He was genuinely vested in our adventure - the best. The boat was clean, well stocked, and he was very gentillmantly. I can't imagine a better operation. We totally clicked with wth rest of our guests and it was really fun. We were having so much fun that we overstayed our paid time of 3 hours by 45 minutes - don't expect that - we had a local on board and special circumstances but if it happens to you, do tip very well - he is worth it.

Jamie, you remember me, I'm sure. Thanks so much for the extra time so I could jet ski with Nigel and your and Thom's help in getting me on the contraption - it meant so much - love you for that, for sure. Be well and enjoy life - and get those sinuses under control so you can dive again :) Again, thanks ever so much.

Laurie

London, United Kingdom
“Fun in the Sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Had a wonderful end to our holiday by renting a boat from H20 on our last day. Were a bit unsure as neither of us sailors but the staff were reassuring and friendly, giving lots of tips on how to run the boat and suggesting various routes we could take depending on how long we wanted to go out. Had a great time exploring and loved going under Somerset Bridge and tootling around Elys Harbour checking out the turtles. Was definitely the best money spent on our trip and we would use H20 again.

Visited June 2012
Akron
“After 15 years, she finally loves fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

On the last day of our 15th anniversary Bermuda trip, we rented a boat to go fishing. My wife has never been one to get excited about fishing, but I talked her into going .... she brought a book to read. After catching a fish within 10 seconds of getting the line wet, she continued to fish for 4 straight hours and we had the best time of the entire trip. She can't wait to do it again. The gentleman at the marina was a great help and made the whole experience relaxing and fun. I would recommend their services to anyone!