“Quick, Easy, Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Connecticut
“Quick, Easy, Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We came over for lunch and this was a decent place. It was typical ocean side restaurant / sandwiches, burgers, wraps, etc. We had the jerk chicken wrap - the seasoning was good and the chicken quesadilla, which was fine. We could see how this place would be very popular at night with the cruise ships docked right out front. For lunch, it was okay.

Visited July 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

this is by far one of the best restaurants i have ever eaten at, amazing food along wid great music and a good staff. i cant wait to go back there to have a great time.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, OH
“Wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Coming from the perspective of someone staying at a resort on the island, I can tell you this restaurant was clearly geared toward the cruise-ship crowd, located right on the dock with excessive prices. After having taken a longer-than-expected sunset cruise from the dockyard, I was starving and headed to the first place I saw on land. This proved a big mistake, which I should have realized right away by the tactlessly named "Boner Bar" on the patio. Several locals gathered there, yelling profanities at one another in a way that I feared might escalate into a bar fight. The restroom, located in a strange backroom upstairs at the establishment, was filthy. But worst of all was the food. The bread brought to the table was essentially plain white bread. I ordered the jerk chicken (one of the cheapest items on the menu at $27) and found it so chewy and fatty that I gave up eating it. My side of rice tasted like it came out of a box, and the vegetables tasted like the frozen kind out of a bag. I almost gave this place 2 stars, only because the owner and waitstaff seemed to be well-intentioned. But ultimately I have to judge the restaurant on the food and ambiance, which made for a cringe-worthy last night on an incredibly beautiful island.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Band was Playing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped by for a Drink 1 evening. The John Lennon Bob Marley tribute Band was playing! It was wonderful and we had some cold beers got a table outside and relaxed. The Female singer was wonderful and the band sounded great! It was a very enjoyable time and we were right near the ship so we could walk back anytime and we didn't have to worry about getting a taxi or a bus!

Visited July 2014
thunder bay
“Excellent value for quality five star food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I have eaten all over Bermuda. Food is not cheap anywhere but you dont always get what you paid for. But we found the only restaurant that delivers atmosphere, value and high quality all in one! The Bone fish Grill delivered on excellent seafood dishes, drinks and service!~ Do not miss out on this excellent restaurant that compares or even exceeds other five star restaurants on the island. Other restaurants will charge around $15 an appetizer for 6 tiny shrimp. At the Bonefish, you get an entire plate of mussels for almost the same. I highly recommend the seafood platter for 2, awesome array of flavours. The owner Luka knows more than a thing or two about customer service and hospitality. We washed our meal down with a few shots of lemoncello for the authentic italian experience. You will not be dissapointed!

• Visited July 2014