Stayed at the Cambridge Beaches Resort over Christmas and were very impressed. The setting and surroundings are beautiful - very peaceful indeed. (no children allowed helped!) Because it was quiet we were upgraded and were in a lovely large room with a balcony. The pool area is fabulously clean and it was great that there was a decent-sized indoor pool as well, which is rare in Bermuda. Unfortunately the hot tub was closed for "repairs" the whole time we were there. You can also play mini golf and croquet if you are feeling adventurous! The only annoyances were that, with this being off-season, the only restaurant open was the Tamarisk, which is not the sort of dining which suits everyone. (we ended up having room service one night, which was nice though!) Also we were going to book an extra night but the hotel couldnt offer us a rate as good as we could find on the internet, which we thought was a bit bizarre. Great breakfast - lots of choice - and the afternoon tea was an added bonus. As other reviewers have said, this resort is a little far from the rest of the island's attractions (apart from Dockyard) but if all you want to do is relax then it is perfect! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish