A stay at Cambridge Beaches is about as close to Paradise as you will ever get. The cottages are such a refreshing change from staying at large, impersonal hotels. We truly felt we were alone on this gorgeous and beautifully manicured resort. Even though it was off-season, every light was lit, every service was offered, every meal had THE MOST attentive wait staff. The pool and experience rooms are top rate, and the spa offered every service you could imagine. Not only that, they were flexible to make the time constraints work into your schedule. As beautiful as this resort is, the thing that puts it in a class of its own is the service. My husband and I have traveled the world, and have never stayed in a resort with such efficient, personable people. On our first day, I mentioned I enjoyed a pastry, and would like to bring it home. On the day we were leaving, it was there waiting for me at check-out. When we returned, we found we had neglected to get a photo of the place we had stayed on our first visit. The same day a photo of the cottage arrived in our e mail. The people of Cambridge Beaches really, really care. If you want to be pampered, respected, and enjoy your privacy, you must stay at Cambridge Beaches.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.