We recently returned from a 7 night stay at Cambridge Beaches and it gave more than we expected. All the staff with the exception of the receptionists were friendly, professional and went out of their way to be helpful, this particularly applied to the Tamarisk Restaurant staff and Shekeera the concierge. Whilst there were limited dining options for dinner because of the time of year (November) there was enough of a choice for us in the Tamarisk Restaurant, and the food experience was superb, very fine dining.
The quietness and lack of children at this resort gave us exactly the experience that we were looking for. This is a more rural part of the island, however access to Hamilton by local ferry from The Naval Dockyard could not be easier or more pleasant. Very quiet roads a delight to walk to nearest village of Somerset.The grounds and tropical gardens are very well maintained, and a delight to walk through.
All in all a delightful holiday venue which we would not hesitate to recommend to those seeking a peaceful haven with quality service and food.
We had a deluxe ocean view room which gave us privacy and wonderful views which we would book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish