“December Diving with Triangle Divers” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Triangle Diving is located on the east end of Bermuda. We operate from the hotel called 'Grotto Bay' we are the only dive shop in the east end the dives on both the North and South shore of the island. We are 'the divers that love to dive.'
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“December Diving with Triangle Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Triangle Divers is excellent: very professional and knowledgeable staff, beautiful boats, extremely friendly, easy to get to from the hotel bungalows... what more can you say?

My husband and friends specifically wanted to dive in December due to logistic issues and were concerned with the water temperature at that time. We are warm water wimps. We arrived on Dec 6 at 8:30 PM and it was raining. Everyone said the rain squall happened out of the blue after a beautiful balmy day.

The next day we got ready for the dive. I added an extra shorty on top of my regular dive suit and hooded vest. That first dive into the water is cold especially when the water initially trickles down your back. The surface temperature was ~72 degrees and it was sunny. The water temperature at about 25 feet was 69 - 70 degrees. It was definitely cold for us Floridians but bearable.

We dove 3 days and the last day was probably at 68 degrees. Logistically this is an easy place to get to, both the island and the hotel (Grotto Bay Resort). The people are really nice. We were told to go to the Maritime museum as it's a must-see but we ran out of time as our morning flight was at 7:15 AM.

Highly recommend Triangle Divers.

Visited December 2012

East Brunswick, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent Dives, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very professional yet a relaxed atmosphere. This is the way that diving should be. No rushing you off the boat, plenty of local knowledge, and good camaraderie. The 2-tank dives are one reef and one wreck dive which gives a great mix of what Bermuda has to offer. I was thoroughly impressed by the geology of the Bermuda reefs, stellar sights to be seen. Our ship was docked at Kings Wharf, so we rented a scooter and took the trip over in the morning. We left a bit early and took South Rd across which allowed us to stop and watch the sunrise over the beach on our way to the dock over at Triangle.

Visited October 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Chilled but professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

With a friend, we dived four times over two days with Triangle Divers. Had hurricane Rafael not spoilt our fun, it would have been more.

Stefan and Shay did a great job and I can only thank Shay for letting me use his BCD when mine failed me. He saved my day!

The wrecks were great, particularly the dredger. Entirely intact and covered in soft corals.

We enjoyed our Bermuda dives even though the hurricane affected the visibility and I have the impression that it scared away the fish! Spoilt by the colours and sheer numbers and types of fish in the Red Sea, we were a bit surprised by the lack of diversity on the reefs of Bermuda. Maybe we were just unlucky. It was an enjoyable experience none the less.

Visited October 2012
Bermuda
190 attraction reviews
“Best of Three (so why look any further?)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have dove with two other dive operations besides Triangle since coming to Bermuda 2 years ago. Triangle Diving is 'GU' (geographically, undesireable) as we live at the opposite end of Bermuda and it takes a good 50 minutes to get there and back, however, the diving was worth the distance. They deliver a nice wreck and reef dive for their 2-tank early-morning 'start' with drinks on board. My husband's brother has dived at several islands since getting certified and he, too, found Triangle to be very organized and pleasant. My husband has been diving for over 30 years and felt them to be competent & helpful. I have two women friends (and their husbands) who dive exclusively with Triangle and recommend them highly. Their 2-tank dive is also $20 per person less than the last dive operation we dove with, again, making it worth the drive. There are more wrecks on the East end of Bermuda, so if wrecks are your thing, this is the dive operation to frequent.

Visited September 2012
St. Johnsbury, Vt
20 attraction reviews
“Glad I went with Triangle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I earned my OW cert with Tringle in September of 2012. Shay was my instructor...I highly recommend him. He was very clear in his direction, helpful in demonstrating skills, and demanding in his expectations of me. On the second day of my cert dives, we dove on North Rock and a shipwreck. The boat was filled with mostly locals. All in all I am thrilled I went with Triangle and plan to see them again next year.

Visited September 2012