“Excellent Dives, Great Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Triangle Diving is located on the east end of Bermuda. We operate from the hotel called 'Grotto Bay' we are the only dive shop in the east end the dives on both the North and South shore of the island. We are 'the divers that love to dive.'
East Brunswick, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent Dives, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very professional yet a relaxed atmosphere. This is the way that diving should be. No rushing you off the boat, plenty of local knowledge, and good camaraderie. The 2-tank dives are one reef and one wreck dive which gives a great mix of what Bermuda has to offer. I was thoroughly impressed by the geology of the Bermuda reefs, stellar sights to be seen. Our ship was docked at Kings Wharf, so we rented a scooter and took the trip over in the morning. We left a bit early and took South Rd across which allowed us to stop and watch the sunrise over the beach on our way to the dock over at Triangle.

Visited October 2012

Geneva, Switzerland
“Chilled but professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

With a friend, we dived four times over two days with Triangle Divers. Had hurricane Rafael not spoilt our fun, it would have been more.

Stefan and Shay did a great job and I can only thank Shay for letting me use his BCD when mine failed me. He saved my day!

The wrecks were great, particularly the dredger. Entirely intact and covered in soft corals.

We enjoyed our Bermuda dives even though the hurricane affected the visibility and I have the impression that it scared away the fish! Spoilt by the colours and sheer numbers and types of fish in the Red Sea, we were a bit surprised by the lack of diversity on the reefs of Bermuda. Maybe we were just unlucky. It was an enjoyable experience none the less.

Visited October 2012
Bermuda
190 attraction reviews
“Best of Three (so why look any further?)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have dove with two other dive operations besides Triangle since coming to Bermuda 2 years ago. Triangle Diving is 'GU' (geographically, undesireable) as we live at the opposite end of Bermuda and it takes a good 50 minutes to get there and back, however, the diving was worth the distance. They deliver a nice wreck and reef dive for their 2-tank early-morning 'start' with drinks on board. My husband's brother has dived at several islands since getting certified and he, too, found Triangle to be very organized and pleasant. My husband has been diving for over 30 years and felt them to be competent & helpful. I have two women friends (and their husbands) who dive exclusively with Triangle and recommend them highly. Their 2-tank dive is also $20 per person less than the last dive operation we dove with, again, making it worth the drive. There are more wrecks on the East end of Bermuda, so if wrecks are your thing, this is the dive operation to frequent.

Visited September 2012
St. Johnsbury, Vt
20 attraction reviews
“Glad I went with Triangle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I earned my OW cert with Tringle in September of 2012. Shay was my instructor...I highly recommend him. He was very clear in his direction, helpful in demonstrating skills, and demanding in his expectations of me. On the second day of my cert dives, we dove on North Rock and a shipwreck. The boat was filled with mostly locals. All in all I am thrilled I went with Triangle and plan to see them again next year.

Visited September 2012
Bermuda
11 attraction reviews
“Great diving, great staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Really enjoyed our two days of diving with Triangle Divers. They give the feeling of being friends from the outset. They are accommodating to divers with special requests; one of the chaps on the boat was keen on wrecks and wanted to do a two wreck dive rather than reef/wreck, and they checked with the rest of the boat, we were all cool with it, and so they arranged the two wrecks that were in the best location weather wise, to avoid rain etc. It is the only shop in Bermuda where nitrox is available, and this is where the tech divers of Bermuda hang out, so if you're tech inclined, this is the place for you! Not that there is much requirement here, with fabulous wrecks at a mere 10m, you get a lot of wreck for your air! We dove the Pelinaion - wow - fabulous wreck, and the Dredger - an amazing intact dredger lying upright - brilliant dive. Ask to dive it! I'll definitely be coming back, great service, great ginger cookies between dives and great dives!

Visited August 2012