“Humid, but fun” 5 of 5 stars

Half-Day St George's Sightseeing Tour
Type: Caverns/ Caves, Outdoors
Activities: Walking
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel 120 feet below the earth's surface and explore subterranean lakes and passageways.
Philadelphia,PA
28 attraction reviews
“Humid, but fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We loved our visit here! It was my first caving experience so I wasn't really sure what to expect...

The guides are really knowledgeable and friendly here. Definitely be prepared for lots of steps during your visit. The inside of the caves are really interesting--lots of odd shapes and beautiful water. It's super, super humid in the summer, but I'm glad I went.

Visited August 2012

Westbury, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Feb 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Look out for my glasses that I dropped in the Crystal Caves. A lovely visit and we enjoyed it immensely

Visited February 2013
Calgary
5 attraction reviews
“Caves are not my thing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

They have the caves set up really well so most anybody can enjoy the experience. I liked the Crystal cave better than Fantasy, but all in all an interesting thing to do.

Visited February 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“Mesmorising”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

A wonderful Saturday afternoon activity. I went out of peak season, so got quite an intimate tour with two very knowledgeable tour guides. I would say do this on a rainy afternoon, but I suspect that may be a lot of people's plan, so you might want to consider going whenever best suits you and giving your suntan a rest from the sun. You won't be disappointed!

Visited September 2012
Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Nature at its best in caves!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I was happy to go to the caves but I didn't think like other trip advisor reviews that it was a bit overpriced. The tour of the Crystal caves was about 30 minutes long and included a background from the tour guide. The tour is on a 100m underground floating bridge on water in the caves. I've never seen anything like it before my life and it was quite amazing to see. Yeah admission for adults this $22 and for children I think it was $10. Children under the age of five go for free. You have to catch either the number 10 or 11 bus from the city of Hamilton bus terminal in order to get here.