“Best Pizza place ever, and reasonably priced.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Best Pizza place ever, and reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have eaten there on a regular basis for 15 years now
Great Food, Friendly service, not to be missed.
Can be a little noisy at times, but after all this is a typical
Italian eatery, Reservations absolutely necessary.
What's more you don't need a Mortgage to settle the bill.!!!

Visited July 2012

83% Recommend
Nyack, New York
“My favorite restaurant on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love how attentive the servers are (which can be rare in Bermuda) and the wide range of food available--anything from pizza to veal to seafood linguine, and at a reasonable price. Also a great wine list. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Charming Rustic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza on the island and fantastic food. The food is just so delicious I can't rave enough about it. You can't go wrong with one of their fish entrees. Bonito is recommended as well as fish of the day carpaccio. The veal is massive if you're famished - but you can always take a doggie bag home!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Bermuda
“A Pleasant Surprise in Flatts Village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant after having gone past it many, many times on our way in and out of town. We went without great expectations, and found we were pleasantly surprised. Our waiter was very nice and was attentive without at all rushing us. He gave us plenty of time to mull over the menu and to enjoy our antipasto and drinks, but did not forget about us.

There were several interesting selections on the menu, but since we hadn't been here before, we decided to try a couple of the pasta dishes rather than the more expensive meat or fish entrees (which also looked good on the plates that passed by on the way to other tables). I had the spaghetti with seafood and my husband had the squid-ink pasta with scampi. Both were quite tasty, and we enjoyed dipping the delicious bread in the sauces. We shared an appetizer, each had a drink, and our entrees, and got out for under $100, which is a relative bargain in Bermuda.

Is it on a par with a good Italian restaurant in New York? Probably not. But, it was good food, a comfortable setting and very good service at a reasonable-by-Bermuda-standards price. In short, it's what my husband terms "Bermuda Great!" We will definitely return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Rustico Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love this restaurants, wonderful food and staff - actually one of my most favourite restaurants in Bermuda

Visited September 2012