“Exceeded my expectations for a Sunday Brunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
St. Catharines
“Exceeded my expectations for a Sunday Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Today I had the pleasure of going to the Beacon Harbouside Restaurant for a Sunday Brunch with my best friend.
We were both warmly greeted when we arrived & the service we received was to say outstanding!
A great selection of food, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, cabage rolls, perogies, ham, beef, potatoes, chicken, great selection of salads & the deserts & fruit if you have left room for them, & I suggest that you do, they were amazing!! I luvd the coffee & the fresh orange juice that we had with our meal.
The atmosphere was very elegant, overlooking Lake Ontario. Very clean & tidy, nothing was out of place.
I would not hesitate in recomending this Restaurant to any of my many friends!!
This is one Restaurant that you must come and experience to believe it. It is definately worth the drive !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere