“Love it every time!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Caledon, Canada
“Love it every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have been to this restaurant for dinners and for the past two New Years party. Amazing food, friendly staff and reasonably priced. They accommodate to your diet needs. They have a comfortable atmosphere. You are not rushed out. Our friends loved the food and entertainment. Can't wait to go back for dinner or a last minute meal.

• Visited December 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've been eating here from the very first time this place opened up first in shoreham then at Weston& finch and now here. The food is amazing as it always was. There is nothing you can order here that you won't love! This is another one of my fav places to go:) another 5* stars all the way:)

• Visited June 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
“Wow wow wow! Still thinking about dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The outside of the restaurant was not a great indicator of what you would find once the food hit your mouth!

My husband and I with our 2 small children (1.5 & 4 years) attended a 75th birthday celebration here. I do recommend that if you have small children bring things for them to do, colouring books, crayons, etc. So that you can really enjoy the atmosphere.

The meal was pre-fixed for the adults due to the celebration- however the kids had a menu. My son was dead set on having spaghetti and meatballs which was not an option- but they offered to make it anyways for my son. He is a VERY picky eater and I can say that he was eating his pasta like it was the first meal he had in years. He was loving it.

The wait staff were incredibly professional, and helpful. They were quick, and offered to accommodate whatever we needed. They interacted with the kids and made the experience amazing.

We had salads that were fresh and tasty without the use of loads of sauces and dressings. You could just tell that the products were fresh.

The bruschetta was a little too crispy for me, but I found that the tomatoes tasted wonderfully.

My daughter also ordered a soup that had a like scrambled egg in a broth. It was really good.

Then we had the pasta dishes. We had a penne with tomato sauce and a tortellini with a white sauce. It was creamy and cooked to perfection.

We were then served a delicious entrée. It had a chicken breast & breaded veal some steamed and perfectly seasoned vegetables. There was so much food that we took some home. Eating it as a left over- was just as good as the night before. Fresh, delicious and leaving you wanting more.

Dessert was a lemon gelato with fruit and mint leaves for garnish. It was served in a martini glass. It was so elegant, the presentation was amazing. I felt like I was at a high end wedding reception. It was so beautiful, the service was incredible and the experience overall was so nice and made for an amazing 75th birthday for our family member.

Thank you so much for an unforgettable dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
canada
“Will go there anytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our family loves this restaurant. It has quite a fancy decor, but no matter how you are dressed, they make you feel quite comfortable. Last summer after a day up north with my husband and 2 teenage children, we wanted to grab a bite to eat before returning home. We were in shorts and flip flips and I was hesistant about going in as we had eaten there before and we know what the decor is like. But when we arrived, I mentioned this to our greeter, who happened to be the owner and he told me that I should feel comfortable being there in whatever we happen to be wearing. Besides the wonderful staff, who are quite professional, the food is amazing. We are Italian and this is great Italian food. You won't find "Olive Garden" type food here at all!! We were also there this past Valentine's Day and the ambience and the food were still impeccable.

• Visited February 2013
Thornton, null, Canada
“Great Italian in Woodbridge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I used to go to Rosa's when they were in Toronto, occasionally, but now they have moved up to Woodbridge it is more convenient to go more often. Their menu is great, the service is good and the value is good. I would recommend this restauant for anyone looking for an intimate night out with a special friend.ENJOY!

• Visited April 2013