“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
That's Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 179 restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 7 & Pine Valley
Transit: We're situated near the corner of Pine Valley & Highway 7. Public transit stops a few meters from our restaurant.
Description: After 30 successful years at Regina Pizza on College Street, That's Italian Ristorante is now opened for business. While sporting a somewhat more modern look, we are pleased to offer you some of the best, authentic Italian dishes around. That's Italian Ristorante is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday and for dinner on Sundays. Full lunch and dinner menus are also available for delivery and carry-out.
woodbridge Ontario
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

One of the best pizzas I have ever had,including Sorrento.The calamari were perfectly cooked.
Generous portions. One of our favorite casual restaurants.

75% Recommend
Vaughan, Canada
“Great food, great service, great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary with dinner out at That's Italian. We very much have enjoyed all our visits to this restaurant and will continue to frequent.

Visited May 2013
Woodbridge, Canada
“Molto Bene!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fantastic all around! I have been to this restaurant several times, and I must say, I am very impressed! The food was fantastic! Quick and efficient! Our server was very polite, always making sure that we got everything that we need. Overall, I am a very big fan and cannot wait to go back!!

“Love love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Just love the pizza !!! The best I had ever had !!! The whole menu is delicious !! Regina salad is my fav! Will tell all my friends :-)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Soooooo Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had dinner at That's Italian with a group of friends last night. The server did an amazing job taking care of us and catered to our every need. I ordered the linguini with lobster which was fantastic, probably one of the best homemade pastas I've had in a long time.
Amazing staff and even better food!!