“Classy and Elegant Wedding...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Concord
Markham, Canada
“Classy and Elegant Wedding...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My daughter had her wedding here in Mid July. She and her fiancé at the time checked out quite a few banquet halls and decided to use Paradise Banquet hall because of the proximity, value, and the choice of meals they wanted. They had their wedding on a Friday which cost less than on a Saturday.
The guests raved about the Anti Pasto buffet meal and by the time the Main course came around they were full.
My husband enjoyed the seafood pasta dish and I liked the manicotti. At first, I thought it would have been too creamy, but it was just the right blend.

Some of the family said that their steaks were well done. With 300 guests, I know it's difficult to prepare the steaks to be Medium. When my daughter picked the steak dish, they all agreed on the Medium Steak choice.
Other guests chose Chicken/Veal.
We did not like this dish much. ( depends on if you are a chicken lover)

Open bar was excellent and the Sweet Table was fabulous! Fruit Table was very good.
The Head waitress was very friendly and attentive.
I told her that we had a few "no show" guests. And at the end of the reception, she brought us the meals to take home. The bride and the groom were pleased.

• Visited July 2013