“Enjoyed the one-night stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Toronto North

You added Super 8 Toronto North to your Saves list
Super 8 Toronto North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3400 Steeles Ave West, Concord, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 1A2, Canada   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Concord

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
BRANTFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The stay of Super 8 was a wonderful and would recommend it to other family and friends.
The service was excellent and the rooms we excellent

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

AZIZ-ABDUL, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am very proud to learn you had enjoyed your stay at Super 8 Toronto North. Thank you and see you soon.

Karrell Dunn
Guest Relation Manager
Super8 Toronto North
NEPEAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Quiet, great nights sleep, exceptional front desk staff. I have stayed here well over 200 times. It's a great place for a great price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

AZIZ-ABDUL, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing Super8 Toronto North Hotel. I am very happy to hear that our team was able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Super8.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Karrell Dunn
Guest Relations Manager
Super8
Pembroke, on
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

After taking a shower, I grabbed a towel and a crack pipe fell out. The end broke on the floor. I wrapped it up in kleenex & brought it to the front desk. I told the receptionist what it was & she agreed it was unacceptable. Lots of children staying that night in the hotel, it's a good thing it didn't roll out of their towels. There was no manager there, no manager was contacted. I was offered 20% off my stay, only after I argued about it. This makes me question the cleanliness of the hotel. Obviously our towels were not changed, so what else was dirty?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
AZIZ-ABDUL, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry to hear about your experience at Super 8 Toronto North.

Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience during your stay at our hotel.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 905-760-2120

Miss Karrell Dunn
Guest Relations Coordinator
Super 8 Vaughan
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Turkish restaurant close by was convenient with great food. The included breakfast did not include fruit or yougurt but otherwise it was great. Check in and check out was quick and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if i can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 905-760-8309.

Miss Karrell Dunn
Customer Relations Coordinator
Super8 Vaughan
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We (2 adults & two kids aged 9 and 12) take a road trip every year. We usually stay at Homewood Suites or funky motels with great reviews. For various family reasons we had to follow a strict budget on this years' road trip, which meant using lower "star" type properties.

When we reached Toronto after several days on the road in the U.S. we were greeted by Vinny(?). What a great reception! It is hard to explain, like a Monty Python movie. Vinny was at the same time extremely welcoming, funny, self depricating (in a positive way) and very helpful! I found myself looking for reasons during our stay to walk by the front desk just to say hi to him.

The room was very clean, the bed easily passed my rigourous bed check. The bathroom was less clean that I am accustomed to, but certainly not dirty.

My kids loved the indoor pool wth the water slide!! It is one of the fastest water slides I have ever been on, in or outdoors. What a blast!

The express breakfast in the morning didn't have hot items but still had toast, bagles, cereal, muffins, all the milk and orange you could drink plus tea and coffee. When you travel with kids, that's just fine. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance.

This hotel delivered exactly what it said it would, but with a lot more fun and style than I had expected.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GMSuper8Vaughan, General Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
I am pleased to learn that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay. Our goal is to offer modern, clean rooms and genuinely warm hospitality to all who visit the Super 8 Toronto North, Vaughan area. I have shared your comments with our team and I can assure you that your thoughtfulness in praising our associates has brightened their day.

I am glad that you were able to make use of many of the complimentary services and amenities that families such as yours appreciate. Great value should mean that you can save without settling for less from your accommodation provider.

We appreciate your feedback on how we may improve as well. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Toronto North and for recommending us to your fellow travelers.

Abdul Aziz
General Manager.
Super 8 Toronto North.

Been to Super 8 Toronto North? Share your experiences!