“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent food in a charming, cozy setting. The staff is hospitable, the menu creative. We've been several times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Good service with delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a birthday dinner there with family and friends
The owner/waiter did a great job of serving us even though my father gave him a hassle
The food was very good but not cheap
Wine selection was also very good
I would recommend the rib eye steak

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Not worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Save your money and go elsewhere. This place is terribly overpriced and the staff are not very accommodation at all. Was truly disappointed with the level of service and will never go back. Have told lots of friends to stay away as this is not a good venue.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maple Ridge, Canada
“One of my faves”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went to firehall bistro last week for a birthday dinner. I have been a repeat customer and thought I would come on and share that this is one of my favorite restaurants. It's easy to get reservations and staff have always been courteous to my wife and I. I have had steak (I always order medium and haven't had any issues) and fish dishes all of which are very tasty and some of the best meals I have had in a long time. Their desserts are to die for and the decor is very clean and inviting. Portions are relatively small and pricey but the quality of the food easily makes up for this. A dinner for two with an appy, main, dessert and drinks you can expect to pay somewhere between $100-$150 with tip depending on the main and how many drinks. Only issue I've ever encountered is a bit of a long wait time when the restaurant is busy... but very fast when not busy and the food is always worth the wait.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, Canada
“Cozy and lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We recently ate here for our anniversary. As it was Superbowl Sunday our reservation was not really required as the restaurant was not busy - which worked out well for us as we got a table by the fireplace!
Crab was the speciality of the day so we had the bisque and crab cakes, very nice. My husband had paella and I had the pork cheeks; his portion size was perfect, mine could have been a bit bigger.
Dessert was lovely, the homemade maple icecream is to die for!! The service was impeccable!
My only complaint would be portion size and menu size (they need a few more entrees, my husband and I both agreed).

• Visited February 2014