“Ya gotta try the lunch here....you won't be disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Ya gotta try the lunch here....you won't be disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had been to this restaurant before with my wife for dinner on my birthday. It was a Friday, and it was very busy. The dinner was good, but the portion was small with no real side to it. No veggies, no starch. I had the lamb cannelloni....amazing taste. We went back a little while later to use up what was left of a gift certificate that we had.....otherwise, we wouldn't have gone. I had the Firehouse burger and my wife had a fish entree. The burger was AWESOME....also I had the fries that they make.....second to none! A real delightful surprise. We plan on going back....just for lunch though. I found the dinner entrees too expensive...although tasty. I don't think the ambiance of the restaurant reflects the prices.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coquitlam, Canada
“Consistently great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been to the Bistro five times. We received a recommendation from friends and have brought others to the restaurant and have never been disapointed. For me it hits all the right notes; the food is wonderful and fairly priced, it has a wonderful ambience and a well thought out but reasonably priced selection of wines. It is my favouite restaurant in the area and one of my favourite in the whole of the lower mainland.
On our last visit this past weekend we were pleased to find out that they just opened a pizzza restaurant(The Other Guys) next door so I am excited to try it soon.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“terrific food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We love going to this restaurant. The food is always amazing and the menu changes. We appreciate that this is a local family owned business and their service is always friendly and fun.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been going to this very special restaurant since the day it opened and have never been disappointed, the service is great and the food outstanding. The desserts are fantastic as are the complimentery tapis before dinner. Gordie, Stephen and family work extremely hard to make sure your dining experience is everything you wanted.

Visited January 2013
Red Deer, AB
“A Quaint Little resturant with an excellent Chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

You would be advised to make reservations as the resturant is not very large. But it makes up for it in ambiance, service and the excellent food. We went with two children and the waitress was attentive to the children and willing to work with us on their meals. They also use local organic products and are very willing to discuss menu items with you. The appetizer platter was excellent and a great sharing plate. They have good B.C. wine selections and the wine special of the evening was a real treat, from Bonita's winery in the Okanagon Valley. The meal and presentation of the meal were excellent. The Chef did an excellent job on all our meals. I would definitely recommend it and would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012