This is fantastic holiday place - pine wood, sandy beach, all accommodations in great Club Med standard. Lots of GOs, lots of available activities, mini club and teenager club. Staff is polite and helpful. Food is very good, in big variety. Beach is clean, with great sunbeds, not crowded, apart from a small part close to the main bar - but after a small walk in the pine wood you can get to great, wide sandy beach with almost no one there - and we have been there in peak season (two weeks at the turn of July/August).
There are some downsides however - since 95% of guests are French, GOs are focused on them, and non-French speaking guest do not get much attention. Kids will not enjoy mini club much, even if they speak English - they would most likely have no one, except for GOs to talk to. We are Polish, so my older son (6), who understands English, but speaks just a little, after half an hour in the club did not want to go there anymore.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Gregolimano Hotel Edipsos
- Club Med Gregolimano Hotel
- Gregolimano Club Med
- Club Med Edipsos
- Edipsos Club Med
- Club Med Gregolimano Greece/Edipsos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cape of Gregolimano points its nose of white sand defiantly at the mountains across the water. From the hotel to the bungalows in the pine wood, this Club Med Resort reveals its secrets through a succession of porches, floral paths and charming patios in a joyous labyrinth of dazzling white. The pleasures of water-skiing and tennis can be enjoyed at a high level. Between training sessions, parents and their children can get together around the swimming pool and poolside bar. ... more less