Second year at this Clubmed resort and once again very impressed.
Usual Clubmed form with great selection of food (better actually than last year), great sports facilities but most of all a great team of GOs.
Food - very varied and always to a very high standard. Couldnt really fault it this year.
Rooms - stayed in deluxe rooms rather than standard hotel and it was alot better for not that much extra cost. Rooms are bigger, with a bath, full aircon (not just a noisy cooling fan) and mini bar (although never replenished). Rooms are kept very clean though and could only criticise that the bed is a little hard for my taste.
Sports - waterskiing was great with superb drivers and a friendly team. Virginie gets special praise for her driving and getting me reliably up on a mono !
Sailing was fun although wind was lacking a little as usual - but the Hobies are all in good shape and the staff do well. Safety is a little less strict compared to Uk sailing clubs but in such a safe environment it is adequate.
Kids club - I have two 13 year olds and they had a great time with the club. Jessica gets a special mention as she looked after them well and did a great job.
Otherwise the only issue I would say is the wasps - not a massive problem but at breakfast if you sit near the main area it can be a little intrusive. But sit away from the food and you are hardly bothered. Elsewhere in the club they arent a problem.
Overall a great holiday with amazing weather and one we are sure to repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cape of Gregolimano points its nose of white sand defiantly at the mountains across the water. From the hotel to the bungalows in the pine wood, this Club Med Resort reveals its secrets through a succession of porches, floral paths and charming patios in a joyous labyrinth of dazzling white. The pleasures of water-skiing and tennis can be enjoyed at a high level. Between training sessions, parents and their children can get together around the swimming pool and poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Gregolimano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Gregolimano Hotel Edipsos
- Gregolimano Club Med
- Club Med Edipsos
- Edipsos Club Med
- Club Med Gregolimano Greece/Edipsos