The best part of our honeymoon was definitely our stay in Vouliagmeni.
Our travel agent insisted we booked at The Margi & it proved she was absolutely right.
The view from our room was fantastic, although we spent most of our time being lazy drinking margaritas & eating sushi on the beds by the pool.
Vasil is the greatest concierge; he booked us a top table in the hard-to-get-in club-restaurant “Island” on a Friday night!! (Although a bit pricey it was totally worth it)
One word of advice; avoid the centre of Athens on hot summer day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel overlooking the Athenian Riviera.25 klms from the city centre and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Splendia, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni