We stayed here for 2 nights just to adjust to the time difference while we were waiting to join a larger group.
When we initially landed we had some trouble trying to find the shuttle. We asked multiple people where to find it but they all vaguely pointed us in the direction of a parking lot. I think we may have missed it a once, but it took us over an hour and a half to find it.
But when we got there, only a 10 minute ride. the hotel staff was exceptionally polite and welcoming. Check in was a breeze. This hotel was absolutely beautiful. The room was extremely clean and the beds were comfortable. They also have the best and fastest wifi out of all the hotels we stayed at in Greece. We ordered room service which was great and very reasonable priced. We skipped out on the breakfast buffet as I think it was nearly 20 Euros. I'm financially sound, not financially stupid.
We also stayed in the airport hotel right across the street from the airport on our way back and I much rather would have come back here. It is MUCH nicer and A LOT cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece