After having travelled much of Greece my family and I stayed at this hotel before catching a flight out of Athens the next day. Now, after staying in some 5 star places, I didn't see how this Holiday Inn could compare. I was skeptical because of their hotel policy requiring us to purchase two connecting rooms because we were four people (eventhough my children were 5 & 7 at the time). I'm so glad I did. The rooms were excellent and clean. The mattress were soft and linen and duvets were perfect. I could see how one room would be too small for the four of us. You might be able to get one extra bed in the room, but not two. Everything was perfect to relax before our flight the next day. Wifi worked fine and they had many channels on the TV to entertain us before sleeping. They have an easy shuttle bus that takes you to the airport, which is a 10 minute drive away on the freeway. The hotel option was half the price of the Athens airport hotel (Softel) and after staying here, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The staff were excellent and answered any question/request we had, even providing a large amount of ice for us from the bar for my wife who sprained her ankle the day before. I didn't have the opportunity to look at the pool or other amenities, but have the feeling that they are more than satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece