Wasn't sure about this place after reading the reviews - but, had a perfectly nice stay here as we just needed a place to sleep before catching an early morning flight. Our flight into Athens was late, but, luckily we made the last shuttle of the day. Hotel is very modern and nice - didn't use the restaurant but there is a convenience store across the street to buy drinks and snacks. We had free Wi-Fi - so, that must be something new as a lot of reviews mentioned they had to pay for it. Shuttle in the morning was right on time and they provided free coffee and cake, as well.
I wouldn't stay here if I was planning to visit Athens (just as I wouldn't stay at an airport hotel in any city I was visiting) but it's perfect if you need to catch an early morning fight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece