We booked this hotel for an over night stay to catch an very early flight the next morning. We selected this hotel because it was near the airport and offered a free shuttle service and it advertised it had a restaurant on site. The hotel is very modern, well located and is as advertised. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The hotel staff are friendly and eager to please. The only negative that we experienced is the free shuttle does not start in the morning until 5:30 am. We had a very early flight that required us to book a taxi which cost 30 Euro. They have a snack bar with a very limited food selection. Their restaurant offers a buffet only and it cost 21 Euro per person. I had originally booked a more expensive hotel that was across the street from the airport and didn't require transportation. By the time we paid for the buffet dinner and the taxi I could have stayed at the higher priced hotel.
However, over all the Holiday Inn is very nice and certainly adequate for our needs. I just feel that the restaurant advertised should offer options rather than just a pricey buffet where the hotel guests are captive customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece