Standard Holiday Inn conveniently situated close to Athens airport. Much cheaper than the nearer Sofitel. Shuttle service available from 6am until midnight which runs at regular intervals. Our rooms were very comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. There is a pool and gym at the hotel but we did not get the chance to use these facilities as we arrived at the hotel midday and then took advantage of the express bus service (N95) which stops right outside the hotel and spent the afternoon and evening in central Athens (40 minutes away). Breakfast at the hotel seemed pricey (17 euros per person) but there is a much cheaper option if you visit the snack bar attached to the petrol station next door which sells drinks, sandwiches and traditional Greek pies. I did not notice any other refreshment facilities in the area apart from another snack bar attached to the petrol station on the other side of the road. We left early the following morning and the shuttle arrived on time. Overall a highly convenient, reasonably priced, clean place to stay near to Athens airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece