I needed hotel close to airport due to late arrival for one night only, before going to Piraeus port in the morning. As Platinum member of IHG program was upgraded to top floor Executive room. Got free drinks voucher and free internet that worked well. Room is not too big but clean, comfortable and well equipped. Bathroom was nice with Yves Rocher cosmetics provided.
- Less than 10 km from airport, and much better price than Sofitel.
- Free shuttle to/from airport
- Bus X95 station in front of the hotel
- Polite staff
- Good loyalty members recognition (upgrade, drink voucher,...)
- Location is far for any attraction in Athens. Hotel is good only as Airport hotel, or if you have some business to do with companies located around.
- No dining options around - only gas station with small fast food/bakery style bar.
- Shuttle bus runs until 10PM only so not work for late arrivals.
- Expensive breakfast (17€/person)
Overall I was satisfied as I needed accommodation close to Athens airport, otherwise would pick another hotel for visiting Athens center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece