“AMIGOS CUIDADO !!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
GREECE
“AMIGOS CUIDADO !!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went there to celebrate the independence day of Peru.I think that was a bad choise for the embassy.When we went (2 persons) to sit,they gave us ten person tables.They use the system,issuing the voucher at the same time of the order,before having the drink or food.I do not like that but ,ok,the most doing that.First,i ordered a 500 ml beer.When i ordered a second,they brought me a 330 ml beer (they said no more 500 ml glasses)charging 500 ml.I did not say anything but the annoying was that the glass was broken on the lips.In my island (Creta) if someone serves you with a broken glass,means,''go away we do not want you here''.At 12.00 another couple from our table paid and left the place.30 minutes later we tried to do the same.I collected our vouchers and it was about 38 Euros.They asked me 62,saying that i had to pay for all the persons were left in our table.They told me that they were my friends and i had to ask them for my money later.What a surprise.Later,they told me that i had to pay 38,50 and i could tell them from the begining that we were only 2 persons.That was a lie because i was the first visitor in our table.Later i was watching same scenes from other tables and old persons with glasses trying to collect separately their vouchers and understand how much they had to pay.The food was not bad i suggest the amigo salad,but the 16 euros mixed plate with only one part of pork meat is very expensive.I would like to taste the Margarita but i was very upset and i had to go.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Athens
“Average Mexican Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very run of your mill restaurant. Over priced for the quality offered. Fajitas were quite good though.

Visited September 2011
Glyfáda, Attiki, Greece
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We love Amigos, we visit it 1-2 per month, we and the kids love the food and the place. Friendly staff, nice food the price is right ,we relly like the garden at the back!! There is a new bar in front yard now. I recommend it for Mexicn food and Margaritas!

Visited June 2012
Athens, Greece
“Very good Mexican food, superb service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Excellent food, superb service. You should definitely visit it.

Visited July 2012
Γλυφάδα, Ελλάδα
“Amigos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Friendly as the name presents.
The food is almost like being in Texas. Tasty and spicy !
One of the cleanest restaurants in town :)

• Visited November 2011