“Almost there....needs improvement on service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Athens, Greece
“Almost there....needs improvement on service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Well the place from an architectural and design point if view is awesome. Nice modern approach combining a simplistic as well as Islamic motive ( it is a Lebanese fast food kind of after all)

The food is nicely cooked at the time you order it and it is generally fresh and lively.

What really puts everything back is the service. I ordered once something to be fetched to my home and everything arrived after quite some time and cold.

When I visited the place the other day I had to wait for nearly thirty minutes to have my dish ready when no one told me so when I was ordering (supposedly it runs on a self service style so delayed are inappropriate)

I will definitely pay another visit and hope this time to be a better experience

• Visited January 2013