“Brlilliant, simply Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Brlilliant, simply Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a fantastic find!
I have spent a lot of time in the Athens Area and this place is a breath of fresh air.
The Ribeye was cooked perfectly, the onion rings a delight and the natcho (small plate) was huge, hate to think what the large plate looks like.
A friend of mine had the fish and chips, it looked delicious and he said it was. I will retrun to Molly Malones and soon as I can.
The staff was pleasent, helpfull and fun. Two thumbs up!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
“The best Irish pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Molly Malone's is a beautiful pub in the city of Glyfada. The place is great and their draught beers also!
We went a Sunday night and we took the Mollys Monster Platter. It was the most tasteful, chef’s selection I've ever ate!
Must visit!

Singapore
“A perfect Irish Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have been regularly going to Molly Malones for three years. The Irish managers/owners are a lovely couple and make everyone welcome. It is truly a place where locals and expats mingle and enjoy a cracking atmosphere together - and lets be honest these two communities - they can stretch each others patience at times. My 14 year old daughter could wander in, order lunch and say..dad will pay when he comes in later and no one would bat an eyelid. The food is consistently good and though can look a little pricey, the portions are very big. Wife and I tend to have one starter and one main between us and that is us stuffed. The comments about the serving staff being slow or rude, well I just dont get it because Im in at least once a week and it is just not true. I do love my souvlaki but every now and again, my yearning for a roast dinner is very easily satisfied by Mike, Dee and their team.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Greece
“Want beer? Come to Molly's. But...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I enjoy myself every time. Great selection of beers in a place with great atmosphere. It feels like having a pint at a real Irish pub.

But, I have to admit that the level of service has deteriorated considerably over the years. Delays with every single order and some abruptness and/or rudeness can be observed lately.

Also, when it comes to food this is a real greasy spoon. It compares to eating food straight from a vendor on the street, if not worse. Some healthier choices should be added and existing ones should return to the quality they had some years ago. If you are dead drunk though, everything tastes great which we all know.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glyfada, Greece
“You Should Visit Molly Malone's 100%”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hello,

We are citizens of Glyfada. We are going to Molly Malone's almost every week. It's a classic, original Irish Pub in the heart of Glyfada. There is plenty of space to enjoy your beers, inside or outside the Pub. You can try the Irish beers such as Guiness or Kilkenny, or any other kind of beer or alcohol. There is also a catalogue with food so that you can eat, nice food also. Inside, there are 2 TVs so as to watch International Sport Events, such as football during the weekends and more things.

Visited September 2013