very nice and totally convenient hotel. we stayed for one night, as we would be leaving next morning. the hotel was very clean and warm. the rooms were nice and the breakfast too. the really bad thing were the prices of the room service. they charge 6 euro for one bottle of water, and the cheapest plate on the menu, was the club sandwitch which cost about 14 euros!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata