This hotel is right across the street from the Athens International Airport. Although pricy, it is the perfect place to stay if you have an early flight out of Athens.
The room is a decent size & has separate rooms for shower/bath and toilet. Also in the room are a safe for storing your valuables and slippers, & you can ask the concierge for an electrical adapter/converter.
From the hotel, you can easily walk to the metro/train station (right behind the hotel) or to the bus stop at the airport & take them to downtown Athens. The metro goes right to Monastiraki, where you can shop, eat, and walk to the Acropolis. The bus will take you to Syntagma Square - a longer walk to the Acropolis, but it allows you to visit the Temple of Zeus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata