“There is no better” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Krum, Texas, United States
“There is no better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I have taken friends and family here to eat. Everyone has commented on how wonderful the food is every time. We really enjoy going there. Our favorite dish is the Jalapeno Chicken. The egg rolls are made every day and are the best I have ever tasted. You won't find better egg rolls anywhere. I no longer eat at a Chinese Buffett as the food is so inferior.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

McKinney, Texas
“Used to be really good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This used to be my favorite Chinese place in McKinney,TX. We just ordered (sesame chicken & chicken Lo Mein) from them last night (10/6/2012) They both tasted like they were old/reheated. The Chicken Lo Mein also had very little flavor, I usually never have to put soy sauce on it, but last night it was definitely necessary. The consistency of both dishes were off and I was not happy with the taste or consistency. They must have changed the way they make them or something… I am really disappointed because now I have to search for a new place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas, United States
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We ordered from Rice Lovers on 9/9/2012. We spent over $50 and ended up throwing it all away except for the dessert, which my daughter wanted. My husband and I both ordered chicken dishes and the chicken was so fatty that we both couldn't stand to eat it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas, United States
“long-time favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Menu is pretty extensive and service is pleasant. Family nest is our favorite dish

“Excellent for McKinney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

The food is very good, and it's a very good value. I love all types of Asian food and you can get a little f everything here. It's the best value for Asian food I've found in McKinney.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere