“Used to be really good.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
McKinney, Texas
“Used to be really good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This used to be my favorite Chinese place in McKinney,TX. We just ordered (sesame chicken & chicken Lo Mein) from them last night (10/6/2012) They both tasted like they were old/reheated. The Chicken Lo Mein also had very little flavor, I usually never have to put soy sauce on it, but last night it was definitely necessary. The consistency of both dishes were off and I was not happy with the taste or consistency. They must have changed the way they make them or something… I am really disappointed because now I have to search for a new place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

McKinney, Texas, United States
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We ordered from Rice Lovers on 9/9/2012. We spent over $50 and ended up throwing it all away except for the dessert, which my daughter wanted. My husband and I both ordered chicken dishes and the chicken was so fatty that we both couldn't stand to eat it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
McKinney, Texas, United States
“long-time favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Menu is pretty extensive and service is pleasant. Family nest is our favorite dish

“Excellent for McKinney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

The food is very good, and it's a very good value. I love all types of Asian food and you can get a little f everything here. It's the best value for Asian food I've found in McKinney.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
McKinney
“great service, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

We went for dinner, the serivice was great, but my soup was lukewarm, my sweet and sour chicken only so so. My spouse had a fish dish that was suppose to be hot and spicy; he found it bland. The egg rolls were overly garlicy and the hot tea aroma and taste free. We do not recommend it.

• Visited February 2011