“Perfection at a wonderful price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bingham House

Bingham House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McKinney
Bingham House
You added Bingham House to your Saves list
800 South Chestnut, McKinney, TX 75069   |
Ranked #4 of 5 McKinney B&B and Inns
“Perfection at a wonderful price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I got married at the Bingham House two weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased with the way the wedding turned out. The venue is absolutely beautiful-- I really wanted something unique (not a hotel, country club, etc) and this Victorian-style house satisfied my desire for different and truly charming. Karen, the owner, serves as your helpful, cheerful, innovative wedding coordinator throughout the planning and took care of all the day-of things we forgot to think about. A well, wrap-around porch, swing, and big steps provide beautiful backgrounds for photos. Excellent parking, food, set-up, bar; it's the total package!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ToasterInMittens

Sanger, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

This place is amazing. We just had our wedding there last weekend and Karen and her staff did such a great job. She made everything stress free and worked with us to make everything perfect. The food was so yummy. You will not be disapointed if you choose this as your wedding venue. =)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer S
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2010

The Bingham House was the perfect place for our wedding. It was small, private, yet had room to roam around in. Karen and Bill were the best hosts, answering question after question during the planning process. They were reassuring, flexible and had a great sense of humor. The food was fabulous! The accomodations to prepare for the wedding in were deluxe! The historic house setting added character to the wedding and was a great background for photographs. One good thing was that even though the wedding was planned for outdoors, if it rained, it could be moved indoors. I can't say enough good things about The Bingham House. I would recommend The Bingham House to anyone for a wedding, reception or bed and breakfast location.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Y0ungSter
McKinney TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

I had my dream wedding at the Bingham House and it was romance and elegance. Karen is the sweetest person. She was patient with all of my questions and very helpful. Our guests raved about the food and service. My husband and I spent the night there, the bed was so comfortable! The horse and carriage topped off out beautiful evening. If you are looking for your special day to be everything you ever dreamed of this is the place to do it. I will never forget Karen and all the special things she did for my wedding.

Heather Pittman

• Liked — Service
  • Stayed October 2008
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jpsgran
Allen, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

Karen and Bill made my wedding beautiful, timeless, and seemingly effortless! Throughout the planning process, Karen humored me with all of my questions, did her best to honor my requests, provided a ton of helpful information, and was just great to work with! Her last-minute "miracle working" with the chair sashes and "Plan B" in case of inclement weather were above and beyond...and very much appreciated. Her reputation precedes her with good reason - She is very talented, organized, dedicated, and passionate about what she does - and that definitely showed during the wedding! Of course, it doesn't hurt that the venue, the Bingham House, is beautiful and charming. It's obvious Karen and Bill put a lot of TLC into it.

• Liked — Very charming
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank xgamesgal
West Point, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2005

My wife and I were married at the Bingham House over Memorial Day weekend. Everything was perfect at it! My cake(the groom) was beyond expectation. They catered to our every need for the ceremony. The reception was excellent. The facilities were excellent. There are many great photo locations at the residence.

Our stay in the Captain's Rooms was magnificient! The room is full of history and footed tub in the bathroom made it even better. The bed was the most comfortable bed that I have slept in.

Bill & Karen were so helpful, even printing out movie times for us. The breakfast that Karen cooked for us was a great homemade meal.

• Stayed May 2005
4 Thank ArmyFmly
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2004

In June of 2002, my son was married at the Bingham House in a Romantic Garden Wedding. We also had the reception there, with a hugh tent setting and dance floor. Karen was very gracious and helpful and stated ours was the first outside wedding with a tent/dance floor. It was a beautiful setting inside and out. We have recommended the Bingham House to several friends for Weddings. Both sides of our now extended family continues to talk about how wonderful that special day was.
Thanks Karen, Tom and I still look forward to staying there sometime in the fall.
Roni Brackett, Plano,Texas