“Just fine and the least expensive around!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 21 Activities in McKinney
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
McKinney, TX
“Just fine and the least expensive around!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011 via mobile

If u want swanky theatre this isn't it. But if you want to see a current movie for a decent price, this theatre is fine.

San Antonio, Texas
“Unfiar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

This place is a mess. and unsafe
I bought my tickets online when I went there they asked me for confirmation # I didn't have because I read the instructions where they say all I needed is my Id card or credit card I bought the tickets with, I had both they still didn't give me the tickets i had to leave and call the office so far I have called them 5 time they never even response to me I leave them my name # everything. They are absolutely terrible.

Visited May 2011
Ridgeway, Virginia
67 attraction reviews
“Good theatre, not a lot around it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

This theatre is on the east side of Highway 75 and is sort of set off by itself. It's a good theatre, pretty standard fare. The only thing that would be nice would be if there was more around it in the way of restaurants. There is a restaurant in the parking lot, a Culver's I think, but that is pretty much it.

Been to Cinemark Movies 14? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cinemark Movies 14, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.