“One of the best steaks ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“One of the best steaks ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This restaurant has awesome service. The waiters/waitresses are soo attentive. Every detail is taken care of. The food is amazing especially the steaks!! Love the atmosphere, Been here for lunch and a very romantic evening dinner!! Very nice!!

Visited June 2014

“Unpleasant dinner experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Mean awful disrespectful food was cold and kept messing our orders and not kids friendly it wasn't like this be4

“Go early for dinner special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We like to go for early dining specials. The steak and shrimp for $12.99 is good. On our last visit, we took my parents and our server was absolutely terrible. We didn't complain just left terrible tip. Our previous experiences have been much better. Cheesecake remains one of our best dessert experiences. I think saltgrass needs to revamp their bread. Outback and Cheesecake Factory have you beaten by miles.

Mckinney Tx
“Tasty steaks and desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Excellent food variety and service. Try the great desserts.bar .
Steaks cooked as you desire.
Pork chops and chicken also.
I liked first visit and many times since in the past two years.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Tasty food, skip the wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been there a number of times before so I already knew I loved their fried mushrooms. Yep, I was right - still hot and juicy.

As good as the mushrooms and the rest of the food was, the wine servings were so tiny it made us laugh. I got there first and ordered a glass which was put down in front of me right before my friend arrived. There was only about 3 sips in the glass so I'm thinking she's going to think I downed a whole glass of wine in the few moments I was waiting for her. She apologized for making me wait (maybe worth the near empty wine glass). But hers arrives in the same condition and we laugh about it.

The food was great. I got the chopped steak and it really was flavorful - nice grill on it and juicy topped with chopped tomatoes, grilled onions, and cheddar. My friend got a gorgeous looking chicken salad with beautifully arranged rows of colorful toppings.

We were discussing some crazy family issues so another glass of wine was needed. Darn it, same 3 sips per glass. Pretty glass, though. We honestly weren't trying to get drunk but for
$7 a glass that seemed really wrong.

I will definitely go back for the good food which I really enjoyed and maybe just pass on the wine. I know they have to make a profit but there is a point where it gets silly.

• Visited May 2014